Thursday 5 May 2011

Why is Money so Important?

During the course of our lives here on earth we must have money to live. We know that. We go to school so we can graduate with a degree, diploma, specialized training, etc. Why - so we can get good jobs and make a lot of money, right. So often we get stuck in a job we don't even like. It makes us miserable. So we're makin money all right- and we're depressed, overweight and feel stuck!

What if we don't care about making a alot of money. What if we care more about working in a career we love even if it doesn't make a lot of money. What if material things aren't so important that we don't work full time. Maybe some people are in jobs or careers they love, then they should continue. And if material things are important to them, then great! Good for you.

I want to create my life where I am in a job that I like, I will create my own level of success on my own terms, I will spend my money on what I want. I will be passionate about what I do in life to make money, not do it because I have to. I want to get up every morning excited about going to work, to make my day worth living and if money comes from that- Great!

As I journey down my path to find what is really inside my body, mind and soul I search for my career passion, that will make my life on this earth, balanced, fullfilled and whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment