Thursday 12 May 2011

The Soul

About a year ago I decided I needed to change my life. I knew the weight loss needed to happen and it has. I knew I had to change my way of thinking, my mind controlls my body so I must learn to say positive thoughts, to motivate to create a picture in my mind of who I wanted to be and this has started to happen. I think its always work and in progress and forever needs tweeking.

But I was still searching for more. My mind and body were changing but something was still missing. Through the help of a good friend I realized I wasn't connected to my soul. I needed a connection I verbalized a missing connection I just couldnt' figure out what that was.

To me it was my inner self. I was missing who I was inside, the love for myself, the openess of my soul so I could truly feel the love and light I had within. I have an amazing amount of energy within from my base to my crown and the more I feel each energy chakra opening the more I feel alive inside and the more love, light and energy I can give.

I believe in the guidance of my soul. The truth within I can not dismiss. When I follow the truth and connection I feel, all is good all is right and all is whole. As I journey to continue to understand and learn about my mind, body and soul I know I will open and embrace and create the life that feels right for me.

1 comment: