Tuesday 31 May 2011

Decisions

When someone close to me is struggling with negative emotions, having a hard time making a decision or feeling unsettled but doesn't know why, I am there as a mother, wife, daughter , sister, friend to lean on. I think I was born to be a listener, a non judger, a sounding board someone who will be curious, to help you find your own answers.

When I am struggling to find an answer I turn my thoughts inward. I can't let anyone tell me what to do, whatever decisions I make have to feel right in my soul. Then and only then can I move forward with my life. I too look for someone to talk out my decision, but it is ultimately my decision, for me.

Recently I've been faced with a few decisions, a few forks in the road. Which path to take, what is the right thing to do, what feels right in my soul, not what my ego is telling me. The more I understand my false beliefs, my fears, my values and start creating the life that is fullfilling and whole the more settled I feel.

There are no less decisions to be made, but I think I embrace making them, they are not a chore but an opportunity. I now look forward to more opportunities to help me down my path to find what is really inside my mind, body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment