Wednesday 7 March 2012

As I Get Older......

I learn more and more each day, yet it seems like there is still so much more I don't know, I don't understand, I don't get. Thats why each new day is so great because I learn and yet I know there are so many more answers that I will uncover. Exciting isn't it- infinite learning!

Yet its also interesting at least I think it is, that sometimes we just stop learning and become complacent in what we know or think we know and become humdrum, boring and lifeless.

For some of us, me included totally, I saw this happening and realized I wasn't even seeing the beauty in the moment, of each hour of each day. Heck I didn't even wake up until a few years ago! And boy now that I'm awake its like my spidy senses are activated. I am much more aware of everything.

My latest aha moment:
I've learned that being creative means trusting my own purpose and having an attitude of unwavering intent in my daily thoughts and activities. I'm so glad to have learned this as I'm a Pisces and everything I read and everything I've heard is that a Pisces is creative- which I always for some reason associated creativeness with artistic ability. So I learned a new definition for being creative, which I'm very happy about, because this definition I can work toward.

Even though I am much more aware today than yesterday, I am still learning to live in kindness, love, beauty, abundance, be ever-expanding. I'm not attached to what I used to think or be and I'm ready and open for growth!

So even though I'm 49 years old I intend to make the most out of my next 49 years.




.............I will be stronger, I will be smarter, I will be braver...........and I will never go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment